Customer Care Associate
Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber?
Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further.
We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work.
We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
As a Customer Care Associate, you’ll be responsible for a set of accounts, providing a single point of contact for any escalations, gaining NPS Scores and evaluating customer’s overall health score. Leading on contract renewals for your accounts and being accountable for any churn.
You will report to our Customer Care Manager to support Autocab with our key business objectives to achieve the following:
- Assist onboarding with projects to make sure go live dates are met
- Collate NPS scores and customer feedback to drive the future innovation at Autocab
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure customers are utilising their systems and establish the uptake and continued usage of new products and features
- Manage renewals for your accounts
- Reduce customer churn by escalating any issues accordingly prior to becoming a retention problem and identifying accounts that are at risk
We have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they’re baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across our business.
You will need to be customer centric.
- Which includes; puttingcustomers first, valuing their opinions and listening to their feedback.
You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working.
- Havestrong team working and listening skills to help yourself, your team and Autocab grow
A flexible approach to your work.
- Have an adaptable mind set,are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
A passionate and personable nature.
- Becreative and confident in your work. Comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
An honest style of communication.
- Being transparent and clear in everything you do.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Previous experience in account management and retentions
- Experience of progressing customer issues through to successful resolution
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a passion for customer service
- Ability to work under pressure in sometimes sensitive situations
- Pro-actively reach out to your accounts once a month to gain an NPS Score and feedback through calls, WhatsApp and email.
- Manage any escalations from customers taking ownership of issues and managing through to resolve by liaising with other departments
- Understanding issues at a high level and being able to prioritise and escalate accordingly
- Managing the onboarding process from a customer care perspective to deal with any concerns raised out of the onboarding department
- Escalating any at risk customers to management to obtain guidance on next steps
- Managing customer renewals and retention, having commercial awareness and being responsible for customer churn within your accounts
- Handle basic customer complaints in a professional manner with the ability to empathise and understand pain points and concerns
- Logging all communication with customers for reference
- Work with marketing to provide continual customer education and awareness
- Ensure customers are informed of changes and improvements within the business
- Direct queries and requests to the relevant departments when required but always owning the feedback and relationship so there is one point of contact
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training ifrequired
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Companypension scheme
- Life Assurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Bonuslyreward and recognition platform
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball, and table tennis tables.
- 24/7 confidentialEmployee assistance programme
- Regularsocial events
- Hybrid working model
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference - come and join the Autocab family.