Are you interested in joining an established taxi software provider recently acquired by Uber?
Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are Autocab, a leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further.
We do this by creating award-winning software and working with our customers and employees to produce solutions that work.
We’re a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything we do. We’re loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Go Further. It’s more than just our motto; it is ingrained into the way we work. It is what we strive for as a business and what we expect for our employees and customers.
- Full configuration and administration of the Gainsight CSM platform including reporting, dashboards, workflows and integrations
- Collaboration with internal teams to identify data sources and key metrics
- Collaboration with end-users to understand their demands for analysis
- Work with Customer Success department to build processes and manage the documentation and rollout of these processes across the business
- Design rules to analyse the data effectively and trigger activities for the Customer Success teams to action
- Education about Customer Health, Churn Risk and Trends using the Gainsight data
Upkeep and Support
- Manage day-to-day support of Gainsight users queries within the business
- Establish a process of continuous improvement of the Gainsight platform by monitoring activity and data accuracy and identifying
- Maintain expertise in Gainsight and other relevant software by staying up to date on new features, trends, and related technologies
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field e.g. data analytics, business administration, customer success
- End-user experience of CRM/CSM tooling and ability to find and problem solve issues effectively
- Rapid self-learner and adaptable to new software solutions and products
- Good understanding of the Customer Success function and end-to-end process flow
- Highly organised with the ability to think strategically and prioritize tasks
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and varying stakeholders
- 9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Competitive Salary
- Further qualifications, courses and training if required
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum
- Bonusly reward and recognition platform
- Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers
- Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group
- Office social area, which includes pool, foosball, and table tennis tables.
- 24/7 confidential Employee assistance programme
- Regular social events